YOUTH ESCORT POLICY
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
6 PM TO CLOSE
1. Hamilton Place visitors under 18 are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years or older on Friday and Saturday evenings after 6 PM.
2. Security will begin monitoring those entering the center at 6 PM.
3. Unescorted youth shopping prior to 6 PM on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the mall by 6 PM or be joined by a parent or guardian.
4. Unescorted youth will be asked to leave the center after 6 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
5. Individuals utilizing public or other forms of transportation must schedule their departure time to ensure compliance with the 6 PM Youth/Guardian policy.
6. Individuals in violation of the Hamilton Place Youth/Guardian policy or in violation of any posted mall rules that refuse to leave the mall when requested to do so by mall security officers may be prosecuted for trespassing.
7. Proof of age will be required if the age of the youth and/or parent or guardian is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
8. Acceptable identification is a photo ID from a state agency, school or employer.
9. Youth under 18 working in the mall will be allowed access without a parent or guardian, proof of work status will be required and they must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the mall at the conclusion of their work shift if after 6 PM on Friday and/or Saturday evenings.
10. One parent, over 21 years of age, may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one parent or guardian, over 21 years of age may escort up to 3 youths, at least one of the youths must be the child of the parent or guardian.
11. Parents or guardians are responsible for the actions of the escorted youth.
12. Any person violating the posted rules of behavior will be asked to leave Hamilton Place.
13. If an escorted youth is banned from the center, the adult escort will also be banned for the same period of time as the youth.
14. Security personnel are responsible for enforcing this policy and the procedures.
15. The Hamilton Place Youth/Guardian policy is posted at all mall entrances.
Effective March 30, 2001