5th Annual Reindeer Dash
Saturday, November 5, Race starts at 8am
November 5, 2016
Starting Time: 8:00 a.m.
Academy Sports + Outdoors @ Hamilton Place Mall
Join us for the 5th Annual Reindeer Dash, featuring a fun new twist to the 5k course – along with a 10k option!
The Reindeer Dash is a family friendly event that begins and ends at Academy Sports + Outdoors and winds through the Hamilton Place shopping complex. The event ushers in the official start of the holiday season and precedes the annual Santa Arrival parade which takes place the same day at 11am.
Proceeds from the Reindeer Dash benefit the Hamilton Family YMCA Community Support Campaign which funds scholarships for summer camp, youth sports & the Livestrong program that helps adult cancer survivors shift to feeling physically and emotionally strong again.
We’ll see you there, with bells on!
- Course Description: Mostly flat (around the mall)
- Age Groups: All ages, all levels of fitness
- Fee: 5K - $25, day of race $30; 10K - $30, day of race $35 (cash or check)
- Packet Pickup: Academy Sports & Outdoors November 4, 4 pm to 8 pm, or day of race.
- Register: ymcachattanooga.org or Hamilton Family YMCA
- Awards Ceremony: End of Race
- FREE On-Site Child Care: Provided by the Hamilton Family YMCA childwatch staff. Let us know 1 week prior to the event if you need Child Care.
For more information, contact: Kathy Dew via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.899.1721
Please click here to register now!