Register Now for the 4th Annual Reindeer Dash!
Saturday, November 7, Race starts at 8am
November 7, 2015
Starting Time: 8:00 a.m.
Academy Sports + Outdoors @ Hamilton Place Mall
The Reindeer Dash is a family friendly 5k that begins at Academy Sports + Outdoors and winds through the Hamilton Place shopping complex. The event ushers in the official start of the holiday season and precedes the annual Santa Arrival parade which takes place the same day at 11am.
Proceeds from the 4th Annual Reindeer Dash benefit the Hamilton Family YMCA Community Support Campaign which funds scholarships for summer camp, youth sports & the Livestrong program that helps adult cancer survivors shift to feeling physically and emotionally strong again.
We’ll see you there, with bells on!
- Course Description: Mostly flat (around the mall)
- Age Groups: All ages, all levels of fitness
- Fee: Earlybird registration is just $20 now through 7/31!
- Packet Pickup: Academy Sports & Outdoors November 7, 4 pm to 8 pm, or day of race.
- Entry Deadline: Day of race
- Register or Volunteer online at: ItsYourRace.com
- Awards Ceremony: End of Race
- Free On-Site Child Care: Provided by the Hamilton Family YMCA childwatch staff. Let us know 1 week prior to the event if you need Child Care.
For more information, contact: Kathy Dew via email at: email@example.com or 423.899.1721
Registration goes up to $25 per person on August 1st, so click here to register now!